Ferryview Park, a unique student accommodation complex situated in a completely unrivalled location in terms of accessibility to the National Maritime College, which is only half a mile away. The complex is also close to frequent bus routes to Cork City.
This exciting development, the first and only of it’s kind in Ringaskiddy and the National Maritime College, provides a convenient and secure environment for students.
Ferryview Park is a completely open-plan campus consisting of quality purpose built student accommodation houses.
Each semi detached four bedroom house is fully equipped and offers a huge range of facilities and features such as:
- Each house boasts a comfortable and spacious common living space with adjoining dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker/hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave, dishwasher and all other mod cons.
- Single and en-suite bedrooms featuring built in study desk and study lamp, bed and generous storage space
- Broadband & WIFI
- Gas central heating
- Timber flooring and tiled throughout
- Ample Free parking
- Spacious front and back garden areas
- Management Company to supervise and maintain entire complex
Room Rental Charges from September 2017 – ( added / updated shortly )
Annual Service Charge***
* Security Deposit is refundable upon final inspection of house.
** Utility charges such as gas and ESB will be automatically deducted from Utility deposit and balance will be refunded at end of college year.
*** Annual Service charge includes refuse, water and broadband etc.
All rental must be paid up front on a term-by-term basis.
Booking form 2017 – PDF format
Click / Tap on the image to open
( OR on Computer right click/save as to download )
Ferryview Park Accomodation Centre
Phone ( Mob ):